Is your church looking for a minister?
CBF Kentucky would like to help your search committee in its search for a new minister. Here are the services which CBF/KY offers:
- Reference and Referral - The CBF/KY office will work to compare your needs with the resumes on file in our office. To begin this process, please do the following:
- Complete our online church information form or download the church information form, print, complete and mail to the CBF/KY office.
- Once we receive your form, someone from CBF/KY will be in contact with you. CBF/KY will usually send 5-10 resumes, chosen based on your church's location, setting and salary expectations of the minister's educational background and experience.
- CBF/KY will post your position opening on our webpage. (Click here to view the current list)
- Additionally, the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship has an online resource called LeaderConnect-CBF This tool is offered at no charge and will help to match your needs with other resumes from other states.