Faith Element's first study for women's groups is ready! Its topic isIntentional Living.
We live in a time in which our lives rush by in a blur of activity. There are meals to fix, meetings to attend, aging parents to tend, forms to complete, and emails to return. The lists of daily tasks can stretch for miles. And in the middle of it all, we easily forget what is really important. Things like faith, love, family and community relationships, and prayer fall to the bottom of the list because they don’t have a deadline pressing our attention. In this study, we are going to spend time talking about how to flip the priority list around.
Their Innovative Approach
The resources for this study are provided through a dynamic website that is mobile-optimized, so you can teach with your laptop, iPad or other tablet in hand — it even works on smartphones. Or, if you prefer paper, just use the PDFs available on every session’s webpage. This means that you gain access to the resources instantly after your purchase (no shipping) and you also will benefit from updates and additions we may add to this study over time. Each session’s webpage provides the complete teaching guide for that session, the video (in hi-def), as well as any handouts (downloadable as PDFs).
• Includes 5 sessions with videos featuring Nikki Hardeman
• Includes a leaders guide for each session
• Includes online discussion area - ask Nikki a question!
• Includes journaling prompts for participants
• Innovative Online Delivery - Get Access Immediately
• Works great from an iPad or Laptop too
• Only $39 for access to the full resource