Christmas Wish-List for Morocco
Is there a group in your church looking for a Christmas project? Rev. Karen Thomas Smith sent this Christmas Wish-List for our brothers and sisters in Morocco. Please pray about taking on one or part of one of these needs.
1) Refurnishing and re-equipping the parsonage in Casablanca, which is currently completely
Bedroom 1 was covered in last year’s offering! Hooray
Bedroom #2 -- $800
Bedroom #3 -- $800
Kitchen -- $800
Dining Room -- $800
Upper level bedroom -- $800
2) Blankets for refugees and migrants living in the rough: $8 buys a sturdy blanket.
Goal: 1500 blankets
3) Diapers and baby formula for refugee/migrant children: $6 buys a can of baby formula;
$8 buys a large package of diapers. Goal 100 of each ($600 plus $800)
4) Emergency housing for migrants and refugees who are the most vulnerable (minors, women
with children, pregnant women, women victims of violence).
COST per person per month -- $20
5) Repainting of parsonage interior of parsonage in Casa after water damage -- $1000
6) Creation of a room for children’s Sunday School for the church in Tangier -- $2500
7) To avoid further break-ins, elevating the wall around the church and parsonage in Kenitra –
If you can help with any of these needs, please contact the CBF Kentucky Office at (502)426-1931; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!